Our Warranty & Customer Promise
Our Amish Craftsmen have different warranties, many are lifetime guarantee.
This guarantee does not cover scratches and dents caused after delivery by the customer or everyday use.
Any discovered damages upon delivery will be photographed and documented by delivery team.
We will deliver any piece to the craftsman for warranty claims, at no charge to the customer.
This process takes as long as the lead time (10 to 12 weeks).
Upon a warranty claim, the Craftsman will review the piece and decide whether to repair or replace the claim at no cost.
Pieces that do not meet the requirements for warranties will be reviewed and a quote for repair will be drafted.
Pieces that have customization outside of standard options will not be accepted for returns due to the uniqueness of the piece.
EX: Change in height, depth, or width of the piece. Custom stain matching and paint upgrades.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OF CUSTOM PIECES.
Return of Standard Orders and Showroom Purchases
- Damaged pieces purchased from E&G Amish Furniture will not be returned or refunded.
- Item(s) that are being returned for a store credit for future purchase will have No Return Pick Up Charge applied to have the item(s) removed from your home.
- An item(s) that has been approved for store credit will have the Return Pick Up Charge taken from the credited amount. The Return Pick Up Charge depends on the location of pick up.
- Credited amount is based on any additional delivery charges for in home pick-up of return item(s).
- Returned items may have a restocking fee applied to the credited/refund balance due to limited space on the showroom floor. Subject to change.
Minimum restocking fee of 15%.
- Returned item(s) will be placed on the showroom floor and once the item(s) have been purchased from the showroom floor, a store credit/refund will be processed within 10 days of the new purchase date. The restocking fee may be taken from the store credit/refunded amount.
- E&G Amish Furniture is not responsible for the method of shipping and handling or damages that occur when being shipped Out of State with a privately owned shipping company.
- Out of State Items that are being returned or brought back for repair/warranty claim must be brought to E&G Amish Furniture for the item to be accepted and processed.
E & G Amish Furniture offers a full White Glove Delivery & setup for every piece of Amish Furniture we sell.
- FREE White Glove Delivery is available for any purchases over $1000.00 within the Houston Area.
- We also provide delivery to surrounding cities outside of Houston for an hourly rate.
For purchases under $1000.00, a Delivery Charge will be applied to the order, based on the distance from the store.
Please call for more information.
Cancellations of Custom Orders
- Orders can be canceled and the customer must pay up to 15% of the total order to cancel. Subject to approval.
- Custom order pieces do not require cancellation if there are dimension changes needed. A change in price may occur due to changes made per piece.
Any custom order cancellations must be submitted in writing by email
Written Cancellation Submissions: Please provide your:
Full Name/ Address / Contact / Email / Invoice #/Original Purchase Date/ Items to be canceled / Reason for Cancellation.
- Once Written Cancellation has been received, we will reply by phone and then email to confirm that we have received your cancellation request.
Verbal and written confirmation is required.
- If the order has not yet been started by the craftsman, the order will be cancelled at no charge to the customer. Subject to approval.
- A full refund will be processed within 10 days of the cancelled order date once approved and cleared for cancelation.
- If the order has been started by the craftsman, the order will not be cancelled and will be completed as scheduled. Once item is completed and delivered to showroom, our standard order return policy will apply.
- We are always happy to help a customer repair a damaged piece. Damage repairs are sent back to Ohio/Indiana for reconstruction and take up to 10 to 12 weeks
- Documentation of the damage must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The original builder of the piece will choose to repair the piece at cost or no cost.
Purchases of Sale Items
Purchases of sale items are Final.
Items will be sold as is with all defects and damage.
No Returns. No Refunds.